B16, B18, B20
By jadeydrag0117
#330789 I know there is a auto transmission for b16a ...i think 1 or 2nd gen, but i'm doing a ton or research and cant find anything.

Anyone know transmission name model / # thing ?
for example; S1 and J1 5speed tranny for first gen b16.
By suspendedHatch
#330828 For a 92-95 B16 (OBD1) you use a 92 or 93 Integra auto trans. Doesn't matter what model. You need the TCM and possibly a custom mount.

I advise against it cuz there just isn't any info out there. But if you're good at sorting out wiring diagrams then go for it.
By jadeydrag0117
suspendedHatch wrote:For a 92-95 B16 (OBD1) you use a 92 or 93 Integra auto trans. Doesn't matter what model. You need the TCM and possibly a custom mount.

I advise against it cuz there just isn't any info out there. But if you're good at sorting out wiring diagrams then go for it.

well i dont really want to get into details + im not going to do any swapping myself.

I wanted to know so when i get a b16 for my project, what transmission is proper for it, and i could just buy that and give it to my mechanic friend where i cant get a discount on swaps, BUT idk if he has done this type of thing like swap trannies from a different engine onto the engine. He might tell me it cant be done when it can so i just need to know

i want whats suppose to be on the engine and i KNOW that b16 came auto in japan.

anyways thats why i made this post
i mean ill change my oil or my gasket or coolant but im as for automotive work im mostly a body work kinda dude. :) since this stuff is my side hobby ++ a ton of college work