B16, B18, B20
By poorman type-r
#328211 So I am going to be buying a '94 Integra with a built B20v here in the next month or so. My question is can I swap everything over into the hatch from the Integra? Axles, shift linkage etc.? It's been a while since I have researched Hondas/Acuras so my memory is a bit faded and I just want to know a parts list of what I will need. So anything you can think of just let me know. Thanks guys.
By bigpunn421
#328217 the civic eg an 94-01 teg are alot alike.

i use all the suspension componets fron integra
By Fada Blayne
#328235 Everything swaps over :thumb:
By poorman type-r
#328347 Alright awesome, in a couple months I will have it swapped over completely into the EG. Can't wait to feel the difference between my b8 and this B20v haha.
By 92civicEGsedan
#328394 If everything swaps over does that mean you can use motor and tranny mounts to put a b engine into a civic?
By Fada Blayne
92civicEGsedan wrote:If everything swaps over does that mean you can use motor and tranny mounts to put a b engine into a civic?

Assuming you know that you have to use the rear t bracket from the integra then yes :thumb:
By 92civicEGsedan
Fada Blayne wrote:
92civicEGsedan wrote:If everything swaps over does that mean you can use motor and tranny mounts to put a b engine into a civic?

Assuming you know that you have to use the rear t bracket from the integra then yes :thumb:

Thanks for the info I didn't know they swapped over