B16, B18, B20
By bnuttall
#325777 Okay just picked up some jasma headers amd womderimg what kind they could be . Tried posting a picture with my phone and not sure how that works . I'm not much of an exhaust guy but. The two headers in the middle come down towards the outer part facing the groumd and the far left and right come in the middle tucked toward the block . Wonderimg id anyone can give me an idea to what to look up .. sorry about the poor information . And if anyone can let me know how to post pics with my phone I would appreciated. Thanks [/url]
By kylenjdm93
#325782 are you asking how to install it?

pictures help too friend
:thumb:
By bnuttall
#325817 I can send pics when I am home and I'm just wondering what are they because I read that jasma is just like carb in america . I been looking up and they look like mugen andnits for my lsv
By kylenjdm93
#325819 jasma headers that ive seen are mostly oem style 2 piece ebay stuff

they do have a line of 4-1 series headers

THESE ONES ARE A PRETTY VERSION OF OEM....

THESE ONES ARE DECENT

ssr 4-1 streetsweeper header below

By kylenjdm93
#325820 since were already on the topic of headers if your looking for the best flowing proven b series header on the market the bisimoto is the one4

but at 1000.00 us

check out these guys

https://www.privatelabelmfg.com/Honda_B ... s_s/45.htm

they make replica headers that flow almost the same.... I said ALMOST,

but back to your jasma headers, let us know what you have, I have heard they are better than dc by far by my personal tuner so that's good :thumb:
By HeikDiesel
kylenjdm93 wrote: if your looking for the best flowing proven b series header on the market the bisimoto is the one4

Proof or GTFO
By kylenjdm93
HeikDiesel wrote:
kylenjdm93 wrote: if your looking for the best flowing proven b series header on the market the bisimoto is the one4

Proof or GTFO

alright then

Records under Bisimoto Engineering header designs:

World's Fastest and Quickest B-series Pro: 9.7et, on Bisimoto Header

World's Fastest and Quickest B-series Street: 10.4et, on Bisimoto Header

World's Fastest and Quickest H-series Street: 9.98et, on Bisimoto Header design

World's Fastest and Quickest F-series Pro: 9.3et, on Bisimoto Header
iv
World's Fastest and Quickest D-series Pro: 10.7et, on Bisimoto Header

World's Fastest all motor car: 152mph: on Bisimoto header

taken off the bisimoto website address below

http://bisimoto.com/store/index.php?mai ... th=5_9_103

and really dyno numbers can lie as different dynos vary with the numbers they throw down, so I don't believe a dyno sheet to save my life

they are a great tool used for tuning, simulating road conditions to allow accurate tuning verses street tuning as every driver is different. :thumb:

proof with times, also, if you pick up a Honda tuning and read lots of people throwing down awesome times and numbers are running the bisimoto header for N/A class anyway...
By FG2_Andrew
#325829 unless you have

1 car, 1 driver, 2 DIFFERENT headers. i don't exactly believe Bisi is the best either. and all that you posted was saying that they car was equipped with bisi stuff.

all that says to me is , this Pro-B was running 20 lbs. ran X time.... oh and it had a bisi header on it.

:?

not trying to start a type war. but the only DIFFINITIVE way to determine BEST header is to do something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6xpwciZEU

but use the same dyno, the same motor, etc.
By kylenjdm93
#325834 hey no argument here, im a k series guy and I know for fact that asp makes some of the best headers in the game now..

ive been told by a lot of people that bisi headers are great but over priced, for the money if I still had a b series, id run something else.... at least a knock off
By bks84
#325858 ASP's are hand made to the motors specs, bisimoto's are not. There was a huge thread on Honda-Tech pointing this out. For a serious all motor B series, I'd look into a Myers header before anything else on the market really. I know they perform very well on NA B Series.

Jasma is a certification type deal in Japan. If you bought a real Mugen or Spoon header, it would have a "jasma" logo on it, that just proves its legal to run in Japan. Jasma is not a brand

Jasma means -- Japan Automotive Sports Muffler Association
By kylenjdm93
bks84 wrote:ASP's are hand made to the motors specs, bisimoto's are not. There was a huge thread on Honda-Tech pointing this out. For a serious all motor B series, I'd look into a Myers header before anything else on the market really. I know they perform very well on NA B Series.

Jasma is a certification type deal in Japan. If you bought a real Mugen or Spoon header, it would have a "jasma" logo on it, that just proves its legal to run in Japan. Jasma is not a brand

Jasma means -- Japan Automotive Sports Muffler Association

hey ya, your right, I just googled it lol
By kylenjdm93
bnuttall wrote:they look like this they are 4-2-1 and i know what jasma stands for i just wanna know if i got a good deal on them i bought them for 70 with barely any cosmetic damage

http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/engine-bo ... -rare.html

70 bux :shock: , damn dude, good deal, egay garbage headers go for more than that. 5zigen is a good company :D

they are 5zigen not "jasma" the company is japanese so the jasma on the header makes sense
By bnuttall
#325890 Yeahh I thought it was. And now I might be gwtting a deal on a jackson supercharger froma friend who doesnt want it anymore . How do you find out that a supercherger is bad when its already unmounted