B16, B18, B20
By bnuttall
#325892 Yeahh I thought it was. And now I might be gwtting a deal on a jackson supercharger froma friend who doesnt want it anymore . How do you find out that a supercherger is bad when its already unmounted
By kylenjdm93
#325897 spin the pulley on it, if you hear a noise like something being ground down like your sheesh in your grinder.... then you should think about rebuilding it

usually they don't go bad if its been taken care of.

since its off spin it upside down and take a look at the insides, if they have some oil in there its not a huge deal since intake manifolds get some oil in there anyway

id clean it all out with some non chlorinated brake clean, purchase new pulleys and a new belt and your good to go

you should be able to purchase the necessary parts from supercharger.com

I would google that address to make sure :thumb:
By bnuttall
#325923 Well for some reason this is my week because I asked him how much he wants and he said 300 for everythint I just need new belt and a bracket . Haha but thanks
By HeikDiesel
#325926 A lot of those parts are discontinued so make sure you are able to get what you need to get it running before you purchase. You may buy a 300 dollar boat anchor
By bnuttall
#325929 Yeah I been looking into it I wanna check the supercharger out before I get serious with it . And start looking up parts .
By kylenjdm93
#325931 You don't need a bearing with jrsc stamped to it, if you know what a measuring caliper is you can measure the insdie diameter and outside diameter weigh the part resting in the bearing to detirmine what style bearing you have and what you need to buy :thumb:

But true you can till go to supercharger.com and get a lot of new Jackson parts you just have to ask them
By bnuttall
#325932 Yeah I was looking on that site . I havent seen the sc in persin yet . But as far as I know I just need one brscket and the belt . I was going to replace the belts already .