B16, B18, B20
By JUICE
#324704 So I'm pulling my obd1 LS setup and putting in an OBD2 LSVtec. I know all the basic stuff, like I'll be putting on my OBD1 alternator, starter and I got a rywire adapter to run the obd2 dizzy. What I need to know is what sensors on the obd2 setup manifold do I need to swap out or what not?? Last time I swapped in a new motor I just put my whole obd1 intake mani/sensors and called it a day. Not happening with this setup :lol:

For some reason this little white plug on the bottom of the mani looks unfamiliar, and will I need to switch out any of the other sensors on there??

By bks84
#324711 Thats the IAT sensor.

Alot of, if not all the sensors should swap directly over.
By Fada Blayne
#324713 As bk said, all the sensors swap directly over. should be quite easy.
By JUICE
#324727 Sweet. Just trying to make sure before it goes. I'm just glad she's not going far. One of my really good friends who's wanted the entire swap since I started even talking about going to a new setup, stepped up big time and showed up the other day with cash.
By JUICE
#324853 So I for sure don't need to pluck any of these sensors?? Will I be able to eliminate the evap canister thing since the new edelbrock mani doesn't even have ports for it? Or will I just be able to run the lines that go from it to the fuel filter and plug the ones to the throttle body and intake mani??