B16, B18, B20
By xhardlinerx
#322990 What is the best header for ground clearance that works with A/C?
I wanted a 4-1 design but I dont think I will get it due to poor clearance.
I think I'll choose a 4-2-1 design since I heard they have better clearance and at least I can get low end torque.

I cant find a stock B16 Header for sale. I heard they are the best for performance unless you want to spend $600-800 on a Hytech header etc.

So I heard ebay headers suck, but I also heard some are good because some ebay vendors use the same material as vendors such as DC etc. I also heard that you are just paying for a brand name if you want to buy a 200 dollar DC header because you can get the same one for $100 for a QUALITY ebay one. I have a ebay one that came with the car and one part of it has cracked, which is common in cheap ebay headers.

Im going to buy a header guard so I dont scrape or dent whatever header
Last edited by xhardlinerx on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
By HaydenSI
#322992 Personally I LOVE megan products. I have used them on all of my honda's in the past and have never had any troubles
By xhardlinerx
HaydenSI wrote:Personally I LOVE megan products. I have used them on all of my honda's in the past and have never had any troubles

I deleted the part about possibly getting a megan header. I did some research and their ground clearance is worse than DC.
By HeikDiesel
#323013 Have you looked at any of Kidd Racing's knock off headers?
By xhardlinerx
HeikDiesel wrote:Have you looked at any of Kidd Racing's knock off headers?

I saw some reviews of a 4-1 kidd racing header and they said the ground clearance was not good.

So Im going to install Tein - S Tech springs. Do you think I can have a 4-1 header with this set up? Or should I go with a 4-2-1 design for better clearance.

I had skunk2 springs and I ran over a 3X3X3 block of cement that dented my header. ( I had no choice it was on a small one lane with grass to my sides due to dumb construction)
By Fada Blayne
#323476 you should have no issue with either choice, there is technique behind driving lowered cars :wink: