B16, B18, B20
By xhardlinerx
#318299 (92 Civic SI w/ B16A motor and GSR tranny.)

I have headers,CAI, and a full catback exhaust that I think is 3 inches in diameter.

I think my intake and exhaust is similar to this one on ebay except that the piping is 3" in diameter ( I think) :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/92-00-CIVIC-2-4 ... 540wt_1271

I want to put a stock ITR exhaust on my car but I think it will be hard and expensive.

Can someone recommend me a stock exhaust that has performance like a ITR exhaust that fits easily? Or can someone recommend me what I can do to make my car really quiet with the exhaust system I already have (like cut off the tip and base pipe and install some resonator or other exhaust that is cheap and sounds quiet)

Would I have to remove the whole exhaust system and have a muffler shop create a new exhaust base for the ITR exhaust?

Would it be quiet and still have performance if I just have that ebay tip cut off and then have a muffler installed?
By bks84
#318327 I think stock ITR exhaust would fit perfectly fine, except for the axle back portion. It may have to be modified since the R's axle back is longer on the R, than the hatch.