B16, B18, B20
By SkunkDcivic
#317825 im loking to get new hoses but idk what to get its in a 95 civic coupe do i get acura hoses or honda hoses
By chrono404
#317828 Integra hoses are made for a full radiator. If you have a full integra radiator then get integra hoses.

If you have a half size civic radiator, then you will want to get Delsol VTEC (DOHC VTEC b16) hoses.
By JohnRM
#317845 Bring the hose in to any auto parts store and ask if you can match it up with the cars/engines mentioned above. I'm sure they will be able to help you figure out which one it really is
By HeikDiesel
#317846 Edit
Last edited by HeikDiesel on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By bks84
#317884 HeikDiesel is completely wrong.

If you buy them for a Del Sol VTEC/00-01 Si the hoses will be too long and the wrong shape.

Buy them for the engine youre using. A Gsr's upper hose is on the front of the cylinder, like an LS a B16/ITR is on the back of the head under the distritbutor.

If youre using a D series radiator the hoses for a GSR will be too large and you'll have to sinch the clamps down to prevents leaks.

I suggest using a Del Sol VTEC or 99-00 Civic SI radiator since it will come ready for "B" series size hoses. I think they're 36mm whereas D series are like 32mm, or something.

In in the end, buy them for the engine you're running.
By SkunkDcivic
#317915 will the gsr houses fit my b series half size radiator ?
By bks84
#317923 Since a GSR is a B series, then yes.