B16, B18, B20
By CyberDictator
#317041 Hello i have a hatch that has a b18b1 motor swap on a p75 ecu. The problem i am having is that my rev limit is at 5500rpm. and i know that the rev limit should be at 7200. another symptom is that every once in a while when starting off when i get to about 2k i lose all power and my motor begins to studer until i let off the gas. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Edit: also The rev bounce at idle
By CyberDictator
#317395 any suggestions?
By 92civic_vx
#317397 my hatch did the same thing studder like 2 step up to 2k. it ended up being my dizzy was dying, put a new dizzy in and all studdering went away and ran great.
By CyberDictator
#317405 For you did it happen all the time or once in a while? Also did it cause ur rev limiter to drop like mine?
By 92civic_vx
#317409 my car idled on 0 rpm :? . it would happen any time it was under 2k and i gave it gas, if i was moving it would buck hard and not want to move its own ass. turned out below 2k i was getting almost no spark. my buddy came over and hooked up his snap-on modis, all 4 plugs were getting he said about 25% of normal spark under 2k, when i could get it above 2500 i had 80% spark. new dizzy brought over from parts house and she fired right up and ran great for about a month before that dizzy died. i am on my 3rd one in 6 months and it is dying again :thumbdown: dont get a reman lol i learned my lesson on that. as far as the idle bouncing, sounds like an air bubble in the cooling system