B16, B18, B20
By Mcamacho13
#315919 I have a fully stock gsr with just headers but I want to build it but need suggestions I already bought a ctr pulley and just bought an exedy stage 1 clutch kit I was thinking of getting an aebs or skunk 2 intake manifold next I have about $700 more to spend on my build I'm kinda new to this so anything helps thanks!
By asianrob
#315956 just depends on what route you are planning on going. what are your plans for the motor and how much power you want from it,
By Mcamacho13
asianrob wrote:just depends on what route you are planning on going. what are your plans for the motor and how much power you want from it,

I wanna go to turbo but not anytime soon I'm looking for about 230 hp
By bks84
#316126 230 NA on $700? good luck.

the manifold you want cant hurt, but i dont see it helping a ton.
By bigJOE671
Mcamacho13 wrote:
asianrob wrote:just depends on what route you are planning on going. what are your plans for the motor and how much power you want from it,

If your talking 230BHP for your goal than your can do that but not with $700. But, 230WHP your talking a couple grand just to build a motor.
By Mcamacho13
bigJOE671 wrote:
Mcamacho13 wrote:

If your talking 230BHP for your goal than your can do that but not with $700. But, 230WHP your talking a couple grand just to build a motor.

I'm about to buy a t3/t4 turbo comes wastegate, bov, tapped oil pan, boost gauge, oil lines waste gate and rc 550 injectors for $550 he said it had about 1500 miles on it is it worth it?
By TrailerTrash
Mcamacho13 wrote:
bigJOE671 wrote:
Mcamacho13 wrote:

I'm about to buy a t3/t4 turbo comes wastegate, bov, tapped oil pan, boost gauge, oil lines waste gate and rc 550 injectors for $550 he said it had about 1500 miles on it is it worth it?

sounds like a half decent deal if all the parts are quality and not ebay junk.

but thats like half a turbo kit. you still need the intercooler, piping, clamps/couplers, manifold, downpipe, and like a handfull of other little things.
By Mcamacho13
#316200 He's throwing in the inter cooler and manifold an I can't use my stock piping I have on my ej? He has dc piping on it would fit on my car?
By TrailerTrash
#316256 your car doesnt have stock charge piping

im sure you could use most of the DC piping might have to do some magic to get it all to fit properly