B16, B18, B20
By EGCiviCKid
#312809 i have just put a b16a2 into my eg4..

my setup:
chipped p28> 0bd1 sir interior harness>obd1 vti engine harness

i have modified the obd1 harness
*swapped injectors for obd2
*rewired dizzy and alternator for obd2
*used the eg4 original interior harness for the map sensor wire and plug and spliced it into the shock plugs of the sir interior harness
*extended the iat sensor

wen i turn the key i cant hear the fuel pump prime?...and when i turn the key fully i get nothing but a little click in the engine bay somewhere

All the electrics seem to work... lights,wipers etc?

as for cell codes the engine light comes on once for about 4 seconds...goes off... and then comes back on, and stays on?!

im not sure what this means? can anybody help?

thanks! :thumb:
By Gunni
#312814 main realy ok ?? the big gray one that is ...
By bigJOE671
EGCiviCKid wrote:i have just put a b16a2 into my eg4..

my setup:
chipped p28> 0bd1 sir interior harness>obd1 vti engine harness

i have modified the obd1 harness
*swapped injectors for obd2
*rewired dizzy and alternator for obd2
*used the eg4 original interior harness for the map sensor wire and plug and spliced it into the shock plugs of the sir interior harness
*extended the iat sensor

wen i turn the key i cant hear the fuel pump prime?...and when i turn the key fully i get nothing but a little click in the engine bay somewhere

All the electrics seem to work... lights,wipers etc?

as for cell codes the engine light comes on once for about 4 seconds...goes off... and then comes back on, and stays on?!

im not sure what this means? can anybody help?

thanks! :thumb:

How to pull CEL codes: http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1901557

No start diagnostics: http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1992733

Main relay: http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... e_5581.jpg
By TrailerTrash
#312831 well the fuel pump not coming on is a problem.

and the click in the engine bay is exactly what i got when i did my tranny swap. i thought i had everything back together, turned the key, and click. turned out the starter wires werent completely tight and neither was the one big ground wire on the tranny. i tightend them up and it fired right up.

you might at least be able to get yours to crank but it aint gunna fire if the fuel pump aint comin on.

as said above check the main relay and all the fuses
By hondamonstercrew
#312839 as said above main relay sounds like they exact problem i had with my last eg
By EGCiviCKid
#313075 thanks guys.. i had a mate look it over and he says it is missing a relay which controls fuel pump and starter..
the plug which he said it goes in is by the center console...
i thought the main relay was the big grey one under the fuse box??
im confused :?
By TrailerTrash
EGCiviCKid wrote:thanks guys.. i had a mate look it over and he says it is missing a relay which controls fuel pump and starter..
the plug which he said it goes in is by the center console...
i thought the main relay was the big grey one under the fuse box??
im confused :?

it is the big greay one under the fuse box...

sounds like maybe somneone had the harness out and forgot how to put it back in...

or kindof an out there guess but maybe someone relocated it as a theft prevention measure :?
By EGCiviCKid
#313220 Image

Plz plz plz plz can someone tell me were this plug goes??!... I think this might be a jdm loom can I still use it?? It doesnt plug into main relay or anything, it has starter wires coming from it
By bks84
#313564 was the car an automatic?