B16, B18, B20
By MnCivicEg
#312570 I have a d16z6 in my 93 civic dx sedan and planning to swap it out because
my d16 give up on me. So im picking up a 94 integra Ls motor. I have some B-series Noob Question!!!

Can i use my d-series mounts?
Do I have to change my throttle cable? If i dont will my car still run fine?
The ecu that is coming with the motor is a P06, Will that run right?

Need Help ASAP!! Planning on swapping it on Friday Of this week!!!!!
By bks84
#312655 im not sure if you can use stock d series mounts, but i know you can use the integras stock mounts. make sure you get the correct rear t bracket mount as well.

you can use your stock throttle cable.

if the p06 is chipped with an LS basemap, then yes it will run fine.
By blk92hb
#312722 is the car an auto? if so then you will need an auto to manual mount.

the stock d mounts will work, the driver side will be either a two or three bolt mounts if its two bolt then you will have to swap out the brackets on the blocks. you will nee the B series, T bracket for the rear mount
By EG Love
#313732 you can keep your throttle cable but you'll need to modify the bracket that holds the cable on the manifold.. you can get a b series cable and it will fit right on, thats what i did. it unclips at the pedal without taking the pedal off or apart or anything
By Greasedmonkey
MnCivicEg wrote:I have a d16z6 in my 93 civic dx sedan and planning to swap it out because
my d16 give up on me. So im picking up a 94 integra Ls motor. I have some B-series Noob Question!!!

Can i use my d-series mounts? No, have to get B mounts
Do I have to change my throttle cable? If i dont will my car still run fine? Most likely NO, my D cable didnt work. New cable is like 15 bucks anyways. Get from a LS integra.
The ecu that is coming with the motor is a P06, Will that run right? No, that is the ecu for a non vtec D series. P75 is a LS ecu.

Need Help ASAP!! Planning on swapping it on Friday Of this week!!!!!

answered.[/b]