B16, B18, B20
By SloCivic
#310583 Hey Civic-EG;

I was wondering if anybody has had owned or had experience a LS on boost?

I am just finishing up my fully built Lsv build & it just so happens that I acquired a 00' b18b with a spun bearing for a price I could not refuse from a friend of mine. The head is completely fine, no damage was done. I know that i am going to have to get another block...

I have never gone boost before but I am thinking that now I have another motor project on my hands its time to do something different! :hehe:
I am in no rush, this is just a side project that I am wanting to start.

From what I have been reading and by word of mouth it has come to my attention that these motors love forced induction.

Anybody here have any experience, tips & recommendations of certain set-ups to run? Is it worth it? What should I focus on for reliability?

I have always been a NA guy, this turbo world is new to me.

Thanks in advanced,
Ben
By JohnRM
#310587 Take a look at JUICE's build :thumb:

He has videos of his drag races. RIDICULOUS, FAST spools
By JUICE
#310601 ^thanks man!

100% stock B18b + '98 ITR tranny + small efficient turbo (Evo 8 16g) = MONSTER! :lol:

links to build thread and vids in my sig :thumb:
By SloCivic
#310663 thanks everyone, guess im going to have to take a look @ your build bro haha.

My buddy in my town is running a completely stock b18b too with a well put together turbo kit. That shit moves!

11's in the 1/4 is insanity.
By SloCivic
#310664 how long have you been running that set up?

so besides the kit did you do any thing in particular like ARP rod bolts, head studs; ect?

any info would be appreciated.