B16, B18, B20
By tom_eg_vti
#310269 hey , ive just brought a B18C4 complete cylinder head for a uk spec honda civic MB6 vti , for my civic and i was wondering would it fit on my b16a2 bottom end ? if so would cams would be better to use my b16a2 or the b18c4 cams cheeers
By blk92hb
#310295 yes it would, imo i wouldnt change out the cams because they would already have type r cams.
By chris_barnes
#310304 Nope, these are not Type R cams. These are GSR cams. Still, with that head you will bump CR a bit. You can use zealautowerks calculator to check how much. Also, B16's are known as the "torqueless wonder". Bear in mind that you cannot fit the B16 intake manny onto the C4 head, as bolt pattern is a bit different BUT if you have the intake manifold of the C4 head, you can use it. It has IABs which you may hookup and re-do your ECU to P72 base so it can control the IABs and gain a reasonable amount of torque.
By tom_eg_vti
#310306 awesome thanks chris =], and ive got the c4 inletmani aswell ,ive also got a custom ecu chip that will be set up with the car when the c4 head goes on the car =]