B16, B18, B20
By hondamonstercrew
#309819 im just wondering guys ive got myself 1.3 litre dx carb hatch and a b18c engine with lsd tranny now ive had words with a few of the guys who have done this swap to their cars but im also being told i will "have to " do a full brake conversion aswell as swap out all my fuel lines and tank as i have a carb engine any input on this would greatly be appreciated thanks guys
By Gunni
#309822 what more input are u looking fore other than u wrote ??
By hondamonstercrew
#309886 Well im looking to know do i have to do the fuel line nd tank change and can i not just upgrade the size of my front calipers and swap out master cylinders
By chris_barnes
#310305 Yes - you do need to swap the gas tank and the lines. And yes - you need rear disc conversion, too. Trust me, been there, done that. The reason you need the rear disks is that they simply brake better. If you have just big brakes and master cyllinder in the front and small drums in the rear, everytime you hit the break you will feel the whole car's front diving.

p.s. You will also need to get strut bars and sway bars.
By hondamonstercrew
chris_barnes wrote:Yes - you do need to swap the gas tank and the lines. And yes - you need rear disc conversion, too. Trust me, been there, done that. The reason you need the rear disks is that they simply brake better. If you have just big brakes and master cyllinder in the front and small drums in the rear, everytime you hit the break you will feel the whole car's front diving.

p.s. You will also need to get strut bars and sway bars.

alright guess im gona have to invest some more money then thanks