B16, B18, B20
By baade3
#303515 The motor will stagger on acceleration almost like its lacking fuel the way it feels, but its only after the engine is completely hot i have the iab wired one to ground the other to the ecu on pin 17 i think i can't remember but i know its the right pin, and i can hear it working right but the acceleration is still garbage when the motors hot, but when it hits vtec is runs like champ. confusedd, the haynes doesn't seem to really have any good suggestions on this. all input is appreciated. maybe i have it wired wrong as well. I heard one wire to 12v constant and one to the ecu too. thanks all
By baade3
#303516 motor also runs really well when its starting to get hot, runs completely perfect just until it gets hot, then the downfall begins.
By baade3
#303540 fixed. the hose that leads from the IAC to the TB was fine but the metal that the hose connected too had some corrosion on it so there was a tiny leak when it would get hot which made the hose expand = vaccum leak. figured i'd post incase anyone runs into a similar problem.