B16, B18, B20
By MnCivicEg
#300720 Im planning on trading my d16z6 for a b20b complete swaps.
The B20 is in a 90 civic with obd0 harness but the motor is obd1, the motor will be put in a 94 civic sedan dx with obd1 firewall harness.

What engine harness should i get?
What ECU will run the best?
By MnCivicEg
#300733 Okay thanks for the feed back
By chrono404
#300934 When i did my b20. I put obd1 d series fuel injectors in it. Also removed the electronics of my obd1 dizzy and put them into the b series dizzy so its now obd1 instead of obd2. You could instead buy a 94-95 acura integra ls dizzy.

You will also want to run a normal 92-95 civic harness or a 94-95 integra harness. If you use a civic harness you will need to extend o2 sensor wiring.

As mentioned above an obd1 ls ecu will work, however it would better to get your chipped/tuned.

You will also need a hydro to cable clutch conversion or adapter unless you get a new transmission.

If its just an LS transmission your car will be SLOWER with the b20 and ls transmission then a d16z6 and ex/si tranny. If you have a GSR or B16 Transmission you can shit all over GSR's. My b20 delsol with em1 b16 tranny always beat a friends gsr swap with full headwork and gsr tranny. He said it was built but i have a hard time believing that as I would pull on him.

Something important to note. my B20/b16tranny delsol only gets 22-24mpgs. If you have an LS tranny you should get better economy then that, however its unlikely it will be better then what your getting in your d16z6.