B16, B18, B20
By baade3
#299213 funny story i went to go buy the ecu from your friend and my bank has told me that i've reached my limit of 4 thousand dollars today >< lol. guess there's always tomorrow!
By Eg6H2D
baade3 wrote:funny story i went to go buy the ecu from your friend and my bank has told me that i've reached my limit of 4 thousand dollars today >< lol. guess there's always tomorrow!

Hahaha!! I have been there!!! Just call them and tell them to approve the purchase. but yea there is always tomorrow.

:thumb:
By Eg6H2D
baade3 wrote:I actually got it from Canada =/ but they were best priced. I don't really know anyone dealing the motors outright too well yet haha.

Yeah I have a bunch of before pics already taken, swap should start tuesday morning and be done in a few days. hard to get shit done working days haha.

Haha. yea i feel ya. but definately anything else you need just give them a call they are in your same state and prices are also good. and for you ship times would be fast with in a day or you can even go and pick it up.

By baade3
#299785 another thing im scraed of is the hydro lines for the tranny... is there any modifying i have to do to make this new transmission work?
By Eg6H2D
baade3 wrote:another thing im scraed of is the hydro lines for the tranny... is there any modifying i have to do to make this new transmission work?

No modifying at all everything fits like original.
By baade3
#299890 Thanks and dude at autozone said 10w30 for the transmission fluid? Seems odd.
By Eg6H2D
#299893 Yea u use original HONDA MTF if you cant get that you us the Best 10w30 u can find. If not order some Torco MTF. at about $8.50 a bottle.

By baade3
#300046 Got it coming! Thanks again. Any tricky ways you use to get this pin out of the old shift linkage without wanting to kill someone? Lol
By baade3
#300047 I was almost thinking cut the linkage and pull the motor and tranny out with the pin still on it and just buying one or even possibly getting the pin out when the motors ripped out. I just remembered this when i started taking the linkage off, of course its the last thing i save to do before the motors ready to come out =P
By baade3
#300714 Now i'm throwing and impossible code, 24. idle is jumping from around 1.5k-3k rapidly, once you give it gas it bogs out. Raging. :x Suggestions?
By Eg6H2D
baade3 wrote:Got it coming! Thanks again. Any tricky ways you use to get this pin out of the old shift linkage without wanting to kill someone? Lol

You mean the bitch pin. try to get a a flat head screw driver to fit the edges of the pit and tap it out with a mallet. little by little.
By baade3
#300729 Yeah from your friend on ebay you mentioned to me. I think i just have vaccums mixed :X if you think you can help feel free to just text me 3305757573
By baade3
#300818 Got her running no codes at least now xD but after bleeding the hydro line forever getting bubbles it finally stops yes! Time to drive! But... Its like the clutch isnt activating. Fml. Idk whats wrong.