B16, B18, B20
By 92dxeg
#297033 Ok guys i am throwing this post up for my friend he has ls del
ok the prob is this he will start his car and it idles real low sometimes and dies when u try to give it gas. other times u can be driving 4th gear 40 mph then it feels like there is a hudge tug on the ar and it wont go past 3,5 rpm like its a safe mod then all of a sudden it jolts and drives normal

there are no cels, new diz, new fuel filter when it was idling i unpluged the map sensor then plug it back in and it was fine what u guys think it could be???
By 92dxeg
#297156 any1 have any ideas
By Project_broke
#297474 What ECU is he running? Could possibly be bad, or the wrong one. Also, what's the wiring look like? I had hack job wiring in my car and it exhibited some of the same problems, after cleaning up and re soldering it all, they went away.
By 92dxeg
#297568 he is running a ls ecu but it looks like some of the fuel injector clips are hacked up i habe not checked buy ecu
By Project_broke
#297703 If the injectors look hacked into, then I would start there, is the ECU chipped or anything? I would look under the dash for hacked wiring, also check the fuel pump and make sure it's not cutting out. The Fuel Pressure Regulator could also be the cause, swap it out. They are like $10 at autozone.