B16, B18, B20
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#294358 ok...so today i went back to look at the car again and as it was actually in front of me i was able to look and actually understand how and y it is not as easy as i thought...im more of a hands on person :lol: :lol: im so glad you all responded so quick and made me scond guess myself because i would have bought it and relized in the end how much a PITA it is...lol
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#295708 well...for any one who cares or is interested in what i ended up doing....i ended up just going to a local junk yard and got my self another D trans and used the clutch kit i originally ordered when i thought it was just my clutch going bad....but the ciaos did NOT end there...after taking everything apart and install my new (used) transmission and my brand new XTD stage 1 clutch kit and a brand new flywheel....i went to take it round the block for a test drive....and i apparently didnt put the axles in all the way because the splines were bad on them (not realizing at the time) so i then bought a new axle and here i am...lol...car finally drives and man it feels good to have my car back...its like a whole new car clutch grabs great