B16, B18, B20
By FG2_Andrew
#293413 Tiger Japanese
Jspec Auto
JDM Engine Depot

Zerolift -- from Cinci, Ohio

just google search: JDM motor or b16 motors or JDM engines and about a zillion searches come up. but those listed above i've heard good things about. and i know Tiger Jap will let you pay $XXX up front and the rest at a later date. so, if you're like me and have trouble saving.. :?
By jadeydrag0117
#293415 yeah no, i googled some and looked up forum reviews/ experiences, but just wanna get some recomendation as well
By jadeydrag0117
EH2_andy wrote:Tiger Japanese
Jspec Auto
JDM Engine Depot

Zerolift -- from Cinci, Ohio

just google search: JDM motor or b16 motors or JDM engines and about a zillion searches come up. but those listed above i've heard good things about. and i know Tiger Jap will let you pay $XXX up front and the rest at a later date. so, if you're like me and have trouble saving.. :?

ive actually heard bad rep about engine depot
By bigpunn421
#293482 heres some of the best words you can hear. buy a b20 block local.
By FG2_Andrew
JUICE wrote:http://zerolift.com/products/jdm-engines/honda

they really need to get that site completely up and running [smilie=BangHead.gif]

bigpunn421 wrote:heres some of the best words you can hear. buy a b20 block local.

and from what i understand, b20's are junk. AND OP is asking about a b16, not b20.
By Apexracing
EH2_andy wrote:
JUICE wrote:http://zerolift.com/products/jdm-engines/honda

they really need to get that site completely up and running [smilie=BangHead.gif]

bigpunn421 wrote:heres some of the best words you can hear. buy a b20 block local.

and from what i understand, b20's are junk. AND OP is asking about a b16, not b20.

b20's are not junk, they have a shit ton of torque. good swap for a build as well. i know chrono loves his b20.
By bigpunn421
#293606 no replacement for displacement

plus a b20 is cheaper than a b16 and easier to find. has potential to make more hp and tq. you can build a lsvtec or b20vtec for the price of a b16
By DuckIt
#295139 zerolift.