B16, B18, B20
By 92dxeg
#292479 so guyss i am getting dyno tuned and i was jw how much power you guys thhink i will putt down i am just wonduring

Poor mans type r
b16 head, gsr cams, 3 angle vavle job,stock intake manny,full exhuast and intake
Gsr block, weisco pistons 81.5 (12,5,1), eagel rods,crank was micro pohlished and balenced
and iam running s300
By bks84
#292580 IMO, not much more than a stock ITR mainly because of the cam choice. If you in fact have that high of compression and have good gas around I'd think about upgrading your valve train and cams to take advantage of your compression.
By 92dxeg
#292585 well iam just getting it tuned now then re tuned when i build the head cuz iam building the head with all s2 and my cams will be p2 then i just want to get in tuned with the cp that i got now
By Fada Blayne
#292738 180+whp
By Eg6H2D
#292930 you should see btwn 180-190whp.. Let us know how much you actually put down! when you do! with graph!
By 92dxeg
#293020 i put down one 190 with like 137 tq they sent the dyno grapf to my email but never got it :( . and that tune was with a stock b16 head and built gsr block. i am going back for a re tune with a built gsr head with pro2s ect ect what do u guys think it would be then
By Apexracing
#293030 Cleaned up, To the op elaborate on what work you plan on having done to the head if you want an accurate answer.
By bks84
92dxeg wrote:i put down one 190 with like 137 tq they sent the dyno grapf to my email but never got it :( . and that tune was with a stock b16 head and built gsr block. i am going back for a re tune with a built gsr head with pro2s ect ect what do u guys think it would be then

YEAH BRO. What work was done to the head, bro. I mean, I've been around a few NA builds using the Pro Series cams and results widely vary based on whats done to the head.

So, if you could pretty please disclose whats done to the head, maybe then someone can comment on what you should expect to make.

Good luck, buddy.
By 92dxeg
#293836 well for my gsr head the one that i am building its going to have skunk2 pro 2 cams, skunk2 cam gears, ferra vavle train skink2 intake manny and skunk2 70mm tb with a 3 inch intake maybe i mild port and pohlis what do u guys think ??
By 92dxeg
#296786 ok guys here is a update on what i am getting in the head
Skunk2 Pro 2 Camshafts
Supertech Supertech Valvetrain Kit, 85lb
Manley Manley Keepers
1Machining Machining - clean head, mill, valvejob
Golden Eagle Golden Eagle Camgears OEM Honda Headgasket
Injector Dynamics 725cc Injectors

what do u guys think of that ???
By Fada Blayne
#296808 You don't need injectors over 440cc for a n/a build. Cam gears are also not necessary unless u eventually planning on spraying. will this be daily driven? If so I recommend OEM or steel retainers. As for everything else you sound ok. You can look forward to 215+whp depending on ur tune.
By 92dxeg
#296814 i am looking to spray in the future thats why iam gettiing the gears and injectors :) all bolt on wise i have skunk2 intake manny and 70 mm tb
By bks84
#296829 You have to have adjustable cam gears to degree your aftermarket cams. And since its good practice to degree the skunk2's, then I see their necessity.

ID725's are a great investment. I'm using ID1000s on my build. Do I need 1000cc injector? no, but I'm using it because of their atomization properties.

Good luck! I wont quote any numbers considering I dont know your surroundings and other factors, but it should be a healthy happy engine!
By 92dxeg
#296845 yea it allreat runs hard amd runs exlelent i would like 220-230 i would be happy wit that i also want to get a better header i will show u guys the 1st vid of my dyno tunning