B16, B18, B20
By Eg6H2D
By Eg6H2D
#290568 From an HT Thread..

Originally Posted by TBmotorworx
Hey guys this thread has gotten way outta hand regarding the BISIMOTO header, our intent of posting the dyno video was not in ANY way to take anything away from BISI or his header...,It is a great header and as you all know, we did great things with it but in order for us to stay competitive we had to make some changes. Jack from MYERS COMPETITION MANIFOLDS has provided us with a header that we needed to stay competitive in a class that is filled with mostly K motors, AND is working with us throughout the 2012 season. Just understand that the intention for the dyno video was to COMPARE and ENLIGHTEN, that is all, NOT to bash bisi because he has helped us in the past and we have nothing bad to say about him whatsoever.
By FG2_Andrew
#290572 who gives a shit what anyone on HT says, thinks, or believes. :thumbdown:
By Eg6H2D
EH2_andy wrote:who gives a shit what anyone on HT says, thinks, or believes. :thumbdown:

i agree with you! they are all flammers anyways!!! Always Hyping things up and what not!! ..
By Ecc0
EG6b20R wrote:
EH2_andy wrote:who gives a shit what anyone on HT says, thinks, or believes. :thumbdown:

i agree with you! they are all flammers anyways!!! Always Hyping things up and what not!! ..

Just reading the YT comments you can tell all the HT haters have been straight on this vid for a flaming session but it's obvious they used the Bishi header last season and are now moving to something different, this happens all the time with racing teams as they fight to stay ahead of the game.

As for the vid I think it looks the tits and those gutted doors are sick. Is good to comparison vids to really see How just changing one part can give such a different output.
By Travis
#290852 Doors look like they're made out of paper! Nice noise too :shock:
By bks84
#290932 What is this supposed to represent? That a n XXXXXX manifold made more power than a Bisi (or any other header)?
By Classiccarsrule85
#290996 i really dont know what the point is here of coarse a header designed for drag racing is going to make morepower then that of one designed for street and road racing ....stuff like this is kinda pointless and also on the door post

yea thats what happens when you cut everything out they lose their strength and such lol.....