B16, B18, B20
By KERMIT_EGK
#290435 well i have a eg hatch with a gsr with b16 tranny nd right now i have a twin loop on it but i was wonder what would b a good oem exhaust i can put it on it that wont choke it up i was hearing rsx really good any suggestions would b nice ive looked threw a bunch of threads nd found nothing...help will b appracted :thumb: [/code]
By EJ1_MK
#290448 Are you looking for aftermarket or something close to stock but with more flow?
By KERMIT_EGK
#290495 [quote="EJ1_MK"]Are you looking for aftermarket or something close to stock but with more flow?[/quote somwthing oem more flow cux if i was gonnago aftermarket i would of gone ws2
By EJ1_MK
#290654 Well type r muffler with 2 1/4 exhaust piping from cat to the OEM. You can really do anything there are a lot of local guys around here that run after marked b pipe and S pipe (after the cat to the factory muffler) 99-00 SI mufflers flow better than other civics and will bolt right up as well as GSR mufflers. those are some options. keeps good back pressure not loud at all and gives you a bit more power.
By bigpunn421
#291644 have a local muffler shop weld a 2.5" exhaust to a magnaflow muffler. if its too raspy for you after than weld a resonator in.

i have a 2.5" with a resonator and magnaflow 2.5" muffler and it sounds stock at idle to 3.5k rpm. once it hits vtec it opens up and sounds good.