B16, B18, B20
By dbrooks
#290524 P.s. I just noticed that this is in the wrong section, so I moved it :thumb:
By 93CivicEg
#290563 Awesome thank you lol. What should i do as in building the head and block for boost? I kinda was use skunk2 parts
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
93CivicEg wrote:Awesome thank you lol. What should i do as in building the head and block for boost? I kinda was use skunk2 parts

low compression pistons, bigger fuel injectors, fuel pump, and intake manifold. for the head basically everything should be replaced with stronger parts...
By dbrooks
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:
93CivicEg wrote:Awesome thank you lol. What should i do as in building the head and block for boost? I kinda was use skunk2 parts

low compression pistons, bigger fuel injectors, fuel pump, and intake manifold. for the head basically everything should be replaced with stronger parts...

forged rods and pistons, as well. and ARP headstuds.

Go look at some turbo build threads on here.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
dbrooks wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:

forged rods and pistons, as well. and ARP headstuds.

Go look at some turbo build threads on here.

:thumb: :thumb: