B16, B18, B20
By EJ1_MK
93CivicEg wrote:i dont have a d i got a b18a1 lol.

but im thinking of getting a b16 and boosting it, since b16's love boost lol

Sorry mis read that part lol, just boost the LS it will make plenty of power just make sure to get it tuned you can easily make 300 on stock internals more if you forge the lower end. Do you looking to do this on a budget or go all out with it?
By 93CivicEg
#290483 Sounds great. I might just keep it stock or throw some bolt on internals. And boost it.

Only down fall is no vtec pull lol
By 93CivicEg
#290518 Now my next question would be.

I got a b18a1 in my car now with a jdm ls head. Im not sure if it was built previous owner said it had the swap before him. And it was boosted once before. I can tell

My question is how can I tell if my b18a1 is built or stock.

Next question is should I build my b18b1 I have in the garage or sell it. And leave the b18a1 in the car how it is and boost it
By dbrooks
#290523 If I were you, since you have a nice situation, I'd build the B1 you have in your garage so you can still drive your car. You could do a full build on the B1 and make a super strong motor for boost.

Good luck!
By dbrooks
#290524 P.s. I just noticed that this is in the wrong section, so I moved it :thumb:
By 93CivicEg
#290563 Awesome thank you lol. What should i do as in building the head and block for boost? I kinda was use skunk2 parts
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
93CivicEg wrote:Awesome thank you lol. What should i do as in building the head and block for boost? I kinda was use skunk2 parts

low compression pistons, bigger fuel injectors, fuel pump, and intake manifold. for the head basically everything should be replaced with stronger parts...
By dbrooks
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:
93CivicEg wrote:Awesome thank you lol. What should i do as in building the head and block for boost? I kinda was use skunk2 parts

low compression pistons, bigger fuel injectors, fuel pump, and intake manifold. for the head basically everything should be replaced with stronger parts...

forged rods and pistons, as well. and ARP headstuds.

Go look at some turbo build threads on here.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
dbrooks wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:

forged rods and pistons, as well. and ARP headstuds.

Go look at some turbo build threads on here.

:thumb: :thumb: