B16, B18, B20
By Jr_DSantos
#289707 Really need your advice on BISIMOTO Headers, to use in a really low car,

Do they sit lower then stock headers?
For the price range they go for is it worth it?
And most important how can i tell if its fake?

I have come across a set for sale really close to my area for a good price, and i don't want to loose this chance to get them .[list][/list]
Last edited by Jr_DSantos on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Greasedmonkey
#289754 they are worth the price. As for the rest, I dont know.
By Apexracing
Jr_DSantos wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:they are worth the price. As for the rest, I dont know.

:lol: still help, Thanks

I bought my whole exhaust for that price....
By Jr_DSantos
Apexracing wrote:
Jr_DSantos wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:they are worth the price. As for the rest, I dont know.

:lol: still help, Thanks

I bought my whole exhaust for that price....

lmao yeaa there expensive as FUK

so i found out that there replicas but i think im still going to pick them up monday for a good price
they are still new in the box and compared to the real ones there is no difference suposebly
By bks84
#289896 we had a local use one on his semi built D series he went through two of them cuz they crack so easily. not sure if bisi has made any changes to the design or not but thats something to think about.

oddly enough, if theyre fake you probably wont encounter this problem.
By Greasedmonkey
#289925 If they ones he had cracked, he should have contacted Bisi about it.
By Jr_DSantos
bks84 wrote:we had a local use one on his semi built D series he went through two of them cuz they crack so easily. not sure if bisi has made any changes to the design or not but thats something to think about.

oddly enough, if theyre fake you probably wont encounter this problem.

LOL thats true maybe the Replica could be stronger just not as much of a power gain i would guess :?

hopefully i get a strong set
By bks84
Greasedmonkey wrote:If they ones he had cracked, he should have contacted Bisi about it.

He did. Twice. Same story each time. First one lasted a month or so, sent it back. Waited for the new one to show up, it lasted a week or so. He sent em back and walked away. Went back to a cheap ass DC header.
By Apexracing
bks84 wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:If they ones he had cracked, he should have contacted Bisi about it.

He did. Twice. Same story each time. First one lasted a month or so, sent it back. Waited for the new one to show up, it lasted a week or so. He sent em back and walked away. Went back to a cheap ass DC header.

Ive always liked dc headers :?
By FG2_Andrew
#289956 unless your building a road racer or drag car, that's probably the worst purchase ever.. :eh:

$888882834234234099 for a header?! :lol:

and i know, i know, it's Bisi.. but for a dailyish car, not worth it man. DC is definitely the way to go.
By Jr_DSantos
EH2_andy wrote:unless your building a road racer or drag car, that's probably the worst purchase ever.. :eh:

and i know, i know, it's Bisi.. but for a dailyish car, not worth it man. DC is definitely the way to go.

bad purchase because i wont gain power?, or because the price is to high for just headers?
ill be getting them for like $350
By bks84
Jr_DSantos wrote:
EH2_andy wrote:unless your building a road racer or drag car, that's probably the worst purchase ever.. :eh:

bad purchase because i wont gain power?, or because the price is to high for just headers?
ill be getting them for like $350

Depending on your engine, the design can hurt performance. But sounds like you're no worried about that at all... I dont know how the headers perform on stock motors.

I say its a waste of money.
By TrailerTrash
bks84 wrote:Went back to a cheap ass DC header.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/2305775270 ... si=y&cbt=y

there is such a thing as a cheap DC?