B16, B18, B20
By Jr_DSantos
bks84 wrote:
Jr_DSantos wrote:
EH2_andy wrote:unless your building a road racer or drag car, that's probably the worst purchase ever.. :eh:

$888882834234234099 for a header?! :lol:

and i know, i know, it's Bisi.. but for a dailyish car, not worth it man. DC is definitely the way to go.

bad purchase because i wont gain power?, or because the price is to high for just headers?
ill be getting them for like $350

Depending on your engine, the design can hurt performance. But sounds like you're no worried about that at all... I dont know how the headers perform on stock motors.

I say its a waste of money.

well im gonna run it in a GSR with a semi built head and a victor x intake manifold, and later down the road build the whole motor, i just dont wanna make a bad desission :P,
By bks84
#290000 Might wanna do some research on the actual header and what it performs well on. Then compare that to what you're "planning" to do in the future.
By BisimotoJulio
#290350 Just a little information on a Bisimoto V2 header. Ground clearance is by far the best compared to others on the market being that the entire collector is on front of the engine followed by a single pipe tucked up under the oil pan. If for some reason you were to damage the down pipe it can be easily repaired by any local fabricator or muffle shop with out sacrificing the design of the merge collector.

We have also tested our header on a stock internal B16 tuned with a DC header then re-tuned with a Bisimoto header resulting in a 9hp increase from around 4500rpm till 8500rpm which is a great improvement on a stock small displacement engine that the B16 is and can result in further improvement on a larger displacement B-series or head work.

Stock head
Stock Bottom end
Bisimoto V2 Headers vs DC
440 cc injectors
Test Pipe
AEM Cold Air Intake
AEM EMS
2.50" exhaust
Stock Cams
Bisimoto Cam gears
9 whp peak gain with V2, and 6 wft/lbs of torque.

By Eg6H2D
BisimotoJulio wrote:Just a little information on a Bisimoto V2 header. Ground clearance is by far the best compared to others on the market being that the entire collector is on front of the engine followed by a single pipe tucked up under the oil pan. If for some reason you were to damage the down pipe it can be easily repaired by any local fabricator or muffle shop with out sacrificing the design of the merge collector.

We have also tested our header on a stock internal B16 tuned with a DC header then re-tuned with a Bisimoto header resulting in a 9hp increase from around 4500rpm till 8500rpm which is a great improvement on a stock small displacement engine that the B16 is and can result in further improvement on a larger displacement B-series or head work.

Stock head
Stock Bottom end
Bisimoto V2 Headers vs DC
440 cc injectors
Test Pipe
AEM Cold Air Intake
AEM EMS
2.50" exhaust
Stock Cams
Bisimoto Cam gears
9 whp peak gain with V2, and 6 wft/lbs of torque.

And thank you for Chiming in JULIO!!!
There seems to be alot of BISIMOTO Bashing going around the Different forums lately..

BISI FTW!!

and original Poster , why not go with a Tri Y header. as oppose to the 4-1 from DC.. Get one from Private Label MFG..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/B18-B20-TRI-Y-B ... 4160eda900
If your trying to race the car. it shouldnt be slammed to the ground..

:thumb:
By Jr_DSantos
#290438 @BisimotoJulio
Thanks so much for all the info, Amazing headers :D

@EG6b20R
lol no im not trying to street race :lol: , im not that into speed to be honest but if a good deal comes across like this one did i wanted to make sure i did the right decision,

& i did wind up getting the headers along with a full gsr swap with a victor x intake mani, I traded my LS swap with Tri headers plus a bit of money from my side of course and im completely happy with my decision,

:woot:
By bks84
#290623 Julio, its cool you're here to sell your product but you didnt touch on the cracking issues. Has the design been changed or are you still have returned headers w/cracks?