B16, B18, B20
By Hatch-O-Doom
#289320 EG6b20R They are like OEM ones, they have that little paperclip thing holding them... I dont know why it wasnt sliding on all the way, but I took it completly off, and messed around with it, and put it on and now it is nice and tight on there. Its just weird that it would come off like that, Ill have to keep my eye on it.
By Eg6H2D
Hatch-O-Doom wrote:EG6b20R They are like OEM ones, they have that little paperclip thing holding them... I dont know why it wasnt sliding on all the way, but I took it completly off, and messed around with it, and put it on and now it is nice and tight on there. Its just weird that it would come off like that, Ill have to keep my eye on it.

Ohh ok good to know.. but yea definately keep your eye on it, as often as you check your oil. Anything funky happens with your AFR going up you'll already know..
By aimotax
#289373 I have a b20/b16 vtec and going turbo this spring, what kind of fuel pump did you get and where.
By Eg6H2D
aimotax wrote:I have a b20/b16 vtec and going turbo this spring, what kind of fuel pump did you get and where.

Walbro 255lph is usually good to about 600hp. depends on your power goals. but Walbro 255 is usually the more popular choice.

:thumb:
By aimotax
#289379 Did you have to buy a specific connection harness or anything extra.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#289479 They are plug and play, Just take out old one and connect new one into it. and your golden.

and yeah I know I been checking it out everyday pretty much, gotta keep a eye on it. I been doin some hard pulls here and there, and it hasnt had any issues, It holds solid at 11.6 so Its good there.
It hasnt thrown a code again so we will see if that fixed it.
By aimotax
#289520 thanks for the info.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#290614 Alright to update this. Its been some time now.
I been running the car rather hard, Doin pulls every chance I get.

Since I reseated the #4 injector I have had no problems what so ever. its been running like a champ. nice and strong and like nothing ever happened.

So I guess this is the end of it for now.. If something does happen again I will let you guys know.
By Eg6H2D
Hatch-O-Doom wrote:Alright to update this. Its been some time now.
I been running the car rather hard, Doin pulls every chance I get.

Since I reseated the #4 injector I have had no problems what so ever. its been running like a champ. nice and strong and like nothing ever happened.

So I guess this is the end of it for now.. If something does happen again I will let you guys know.

:thumb: