B16, B18, B20
By turbosedan717
#288063 so i'm tryin to get my b18c running and its not getting fuel into the combustion chamber. i have fuel all the way to the back of the injectors and according to my s300 the injectors are opening up and all of my sensors are working. are there any injector relays, grounds or anything i could be missing that my injectors aren't opening?
By Classiccarsrule85
#288086 only thing i know of off the top of my head is the main relay other then that im not really sure what it could be though id try a different ecu just to be safe like a oe other then that i dont know what to say could be bad injectors too??
By turbosedan717
#288087 does the main relay need to be grounded to something? and the injectors could be bad but they worked fine the last time the engine ran.
By bks84
#288265 Do you have your injector wiring correct? The injectors may be working, but if they're plugged in correctly, then they'll work at the wrong times.

#1 cylinder should have yel/black & brown going to it.
#2 should have yel/black & red (solid) going to it
#3 should have yel/black & blue (solid) going to it
#4 should have yel/black & yellow (solid) going to it
By turbosedan717
#288339 okay well if it doesn't need to be grounded i'm stumped. my injectors are all hooked up just like that and still no fuel is going in! :x this car has had this mystery problem for ages now and i'm pissed. has anyone had a similar problem??
By Eg6H2D
turbosedan717 wrote:okay well if it doesn't need to be grounded i'm stumped. my injectors are all hooked up just like that and still no fuel is going in! :x this car has had this mystery problem for ages now and i'm pissed. has anyone had a similar problem??

What year b18c is it? is it all obd1?
By turbosedan717
#288547 not sure the exact year but i know its all obd1. everything ran before i took it all apart so i know i just messed up somethin stupid :thumbdown: