B16, B18, B20
By carbonfibreMY
#283387 Hey guys I wanna find out your exhaust systems for B16A Auto N/A no turbo setups please.

Currently i have a really small pipe 0.o

From extractor/header it bottle necks into something like 1.8inch outside diameter through a silencer and out with a 2.0 inch outside diameter pipe to another silencer and end at the muffler box

From where I come from we usually custom make our desired pipe size but I'm worried I go too big for an Auto B16A

Please advice..
By luder
#283402 its an auto, let it be! :cheers:
By Eg6H2D
blk92hb wrote:im running apexi noir. check out my build page to check it out.

:thumb:

Apexi NOIR FTW!!!
By carbonfibreMY
#284827 Guys , i know its an AUTO but im trying to have fun with this car and wish you all could support me :cry: :cry:

Would love to change it to a manual but im still a student and the conversion would suck me dry :thumbdown:

So anyways if im not wrong , i think my exhaust system is currently using the standard NON-VTEC piping because its so SMALL :thumbdown: 1.8inch outer diameter inner diameter would be even smaller than 1.8inch !

And i clearly noticed that all the noise coming from my car is all from the ENGINE BAY exhaust sound even with two silencers and 1 s-flow muffler its not loud nor is there any air gushing out from my exhaust
example : if i put my leg at the muffler and rev it i can just feel a slight hint of air coming out not a gushing motion..
By Gordongk
carbonfibreMY wrote:So anyways if im not wrong , i think my exhaust system is currently using the standard NON-VTEC piping because its so SMALL :thumbdown: 1.8inch outer diameter inner diameter would be even smaller than 1.8inch !

Weather it's vtec or not, I'm pretty sure the stock exhaust is the same size. :?