B16, B18, B20
By bks84
#283433 iat is on the intake manifold, should be a white sensor w/a grey plug.
By Ajax1989
#283445 your heater for ur o2 sensor is shot..

just get another o2 sensor and ur prob should be fixed
and to answer your question

the o2 heater is a lil heater built into the o2 sensor so it warms up faster so it can do it job

and bks84??... all the plugs are grey that doesnt really help
By bks84
94_jdm_ferio wrote:your heater for ur o2 sensor is shot..

just get another o2 sensor and ur prob should be fixed
and to answer your question

the o2 heater is a lil heater built into the o2 sensor so it warms up faster so it can do it job

and bks84??... all the plugs are grey that doesnt really help

White sensor, grey plug. literally the only one on the manifold

sensor is located on runner 3.
By Ajax1989
#283458 I'm saying that all the plugs are grey.. I know where the iat is.. on stock manifolds its actually runner 4 but open already fixed that prob

Her probably now is the o2 sensor
By blueg
#283508 ok so i cleared the map tps and iat codes now im left with the o2 heater i have another o2 sensor from another b series manny but the wores are diff colours there are 2 black a white and a blue
By bks84
#283518 visually inspect the o2, maybe a wire has popped out.
By blueg
#283548 i replaced the o2 sensor and got rid of that code and took it out for a drive up the road now on my way back i got the cel and got codes 43 and 7 now i know 7 is the tps and 43 is fuel supply system now its low on gas could that be the cause of the 43
now if it matters at all it idles fine but as soon as i press the gas it bogs immediatly
By blueg
#283646 i have gotten rid of the fuel supply code i guess it was to low on gas but no gas light came on so now im stuck with 7 again why would it flash 7 after i just replaced it ??
By bks84
#283665 is the sensor NEW? then you more than likely have a bad sensor or its not calibrated correctly.
By blueg
#283724 no its not new it came from a donor car i got the whole intake manny and tb and just used the whole tb off it and it was off for a little while and then came back up

im just thinking that it would have come up right away if it was calibrated wrong wouldnt it ?
By blueg
#284264 finally all fixed except for a lumpy idle now no codes nothing and runs good for now except for the idle thanks for the help guys !!!