B16, B18, B20
By HAFIL0_EG
#281758 Okay guys i''ve currently got a D15 (twin carb) and will be undertaking a B16 swap from a EG6 and wondering if the fuel tank/pump/lines will be up for the task for feeding the B16? is there low pressure tanks for carb engines and high pressure for efi engines or are they same sames???

any help will greatly appreciated thanks guys
By HAFIL0_EG
JUICE wrote:most likely, the entire fuel system will need swapped..

oh ok thanks would the idea of putting a high flow pump and larger fuel lines to that of eg6 sizing would not be enough i'm guessing
By blueg
#283881 the tank itself shouldnt matter but the pump you can just get a walbro 255 for like 100$ or something but i wouldnt recomend the 255hp casue of the lines i had a buddy who got it thinking it would be nice i dont think it made it 20 min befor it blew a line out but then again cars tend to rot out faster in canada then say cally or somewehre down there
By Fada Blayne
#283917 a walbro 255 should be just fine :thumb:
By Blazed_Eg
#284134 I love this topic! Manufacturers make "Shiney or anodized" bling fuel shit to make millons off of! Your factory fuel system is good to about 350-400whp all you need is a larger lph fuel pump and injectors for your setup or in this case "stock" civic dx injectors are the same as an integra with a b-swap
By Greasedmonkey
#284179 I guess you didnt read the part where he stated that he had a dual carb version of the motor? His fuel system isnt the same as a fuel injection fuel system.
By Ecc0
#284195 I've had friends do the 1.3 carb to B series swap and you do need to change the lot including tank and lines as the shape of the tank will only take the carb pump not a injection one.

Also the fuel lines are slightly thinner on carb civics so now to be bigger for the B swap hope this helps.