B16, B18, B20
By del sol-dm
#281501 Iam buy a jdm type r this weekend and Iam not sure if i want to turbo or not. If u have experience with type r I will like to hear ur opinion on turbo or n/a . I already decided to build the whole motor over with rods pistons,crank,sleeve and also cams and valves and retainers. So with that said anyon e's opinion and experience will be very much appreciated .[/u]
By Fada Blayne
#281543 All motor>Turbo
By Moez_cx
#281620 I actually had like an essay worth of arguments on m fb about this lol n/a is the way to go u have power as soon as u turn the key so u have a better power band than a turbo because they truly shine when they r spooling up so by the time u get ther it feels it's 161hp 162hp 163hp 164hp etc boost :twisted: than cool little sound from Bov :woot: Than repeat process :thumbdown: but u can get more power out of a turbo but the more power u want the more u spend on tuning and replacing internals tuning ur vtec to run boost dyno after dyno so u can get the proper ratios etc it's really on ur budget Id say go n/a or supercharged ;) but that's for another Ocassion
By Fada Blayne
#281653 Or even n/a + supercharge :hehe:
By -paul
#281691 I'd definitely stay N/A.

Question is though, what kind of power are you after, is it a daily, toy?