B16, B18, B20
By Civic_HatchSI
#276386 Anybody have any experience with a fully built Dart block? I am looking at purchasing one. Just wondering if they are worth the money.

http://www.dartheads.com/products/engin ... locks.html
By chrono404
#276450 There was a thread on honda-tech ages ago(when I still went on there) about a guy who had a Dart block and it had water passage leak into the combustion chamber. at first they wouldn't take it back then did swap it out after hassling them enough. at the end he just sold his replacement block and used a b18c GSR block.

It might have been in Honda-tuning as well. I want to say I remember reading it one of the old issues, but it was atleast 3-4 years ago.
By OhShft!
#276516 I would use the oem block and call it aday
By JUICE
#276543 I've heard nothing but good stuff about ERL.. my buddy is making 642whp on his, they told him he was good to take it to 1000
By Eg6H2D
By Gold DA9
#276556 ERL is one of the top companies for sleeving blocks. Their quality and price go hand and hand.(Speaking out of knowledge from my tuners build) Any company such as ERL, Benson, GE, Inline Pro would be a good choice. Also have them assemble it and blue print it.
By Civic_HatchSI
#276564 Im going to price one out and see how much it will be with everything I want, then go from there,. Thanks for all the info guys :)