B16, B18, B20
By foxgearshift
#275885 my buddy is building his B16a the only thing left is the cams EG guy need your help on this what cams should we go with sk2 pro1 or bc stage 2??

current mods:
JDM b16a
darton sleeves
wiseco 9:01
bore 81.50
Skunk fuel rail
skunk intake manifold
skunk throttle body 68
spec clutch stage 3
550cc RC injectors
DSS level 2.9 axles
omni power 3bar map
greddy timing belt
ferrea valve train
garrett GT35R
spoolin ramhorn manifold
hondata s300

he is planing to go around 16 psi, so what you think guys S2 or BC whould be perfect for his setup?
By Gold DA9
#275897 Go with the Pro1s they are a good all motor cam that is proven to work on turbo setups.

Also what fuel are you running? I will tell you now that it wont take much to max out 550s on e85 with a single intank pump. My friend did it on 14psi with a LS/V and a ebay turbo. Same setup except now a ebay "t3/t4 T70" with FIC 900s he is pushing 420whp at 17psi. If you want I can get your friend a set of FIC(Fuel Injector Clinic) injectors for a good price.
By foxgearshift
Gold DA9 wrote:Go with the Pro1s they are a good all motor cam that is proven to work on turbo setups.

Also what fuel are you running? I will tell you now that it wont take much to max out 550s on e85 with a single intank pump. My friend did it on 14psi with a LS/V and a ebay turbo. Same setup except now a ebay "t3/t4 T70" with FIC 900s he is pushing 420whp at 17psi. If you want I can get your friend a set of FIC(Fuel Injector Clinic) injectors for a good price.

yes it is e85 with walbro 255 intank pump, to be honest with you we still didnt get the turbo yet he will be using some ebay turbo first, i tried to convince him to wait for the turbo as every thing is better quality but u know he cant wait any more he just want booost :( will see how it works with the current inj.
about the cams what i need to know is the driveability, how it idles, power range ?
By OhShft!
#275912 i hope that turbo fro ebay doesnt junk out and ruin his engine and on the skunk2 sight they have graphs and power bands of there cams
By bks84
Gold DA9 wrote:Go with the Pro1s they are a good all motor cam that is proven to work on turbo setups.

Thats exactly what a buddy of mine with a similar setup (except he was using a borgwarner s362 turbo and a full race manifold) used and made great power with them.

But please, degree the cams. Dont just slap them in.