B16, B18, B20
By civic15
#274426 I have a 98 b18b i just want to make sure u blled the coolant just by removing the cap on the radiator and make it run until all bubles are out and you keep adding coolant until full?
By RWMIII
#274438 Let your car get warm, turn the coolant bleeder screw to let the air out, and as soon as coolant starts to come out in a steady stream then close the bleeder screw.
By civic15
#274459 i can,t find the f**ing screw haha i'm i stupid or there are no screw on 98 acura integra and up?
By civic15
#274461 i really can't find it do you have a picture?
By civic15
#274467 ok yeah i think i know where that is but do i loosen the same bolt thats on the picture ?
By RWMIII
civic15 wrote:ok yeah i think i know where that is but do i loosen the same bolt thats on the picture ?

:facepalm:

no. There should be a bleeder screw on the housing. Looks like a nipple with a hole in the middle of it. That is what you open.
By civic15
#274470 well i don't have that on mine: could it be possible that they don,t have on 98 and up
By RWMIII
#274491 I have heard of some not having them. In this case, fill up radiator, start car with radiator cap off, turn heater on max heat, let it run through 2 cooling fan cycles(on and off twice), then top off the radiator and you are good to go!
By Greasedmonkey
#274547 Take off the radiator cap, start the car warm is up. Put in coolant/water as needed.

There is special tool that helps you do this, makes it really easy.
By Fada Blayne
#274605 x2 agrees with last 2 posts