B16, B18, B20
By RWMIII
#275417 spray carb cleaner on your vac hoses and IM mating surfaces until the idle dips down, then youve found your leak :thumb:

If it were me, I would 1.fix vac leak, 2. get correct ecu, 3. change plugs then see where the dust settles.
By LaosToaster
#275867 ok earlier today i changed my oil, oil filter, threw in some fuel injector cleaner, new spark plugs so far. i have a brand new fuel filter but i dont wanna put it on until next fill up. ive heard its better to do the fuel injector cleaner treatment, then replace a new fuel filter.

so far everything seems much better, i feel more power, oh yea like 2 of my old spark plugs were fouled, covered in oil, its probably because i didnt torque them to specs cuz i didnt have a torque wrench.

the problem is still there, but just not as severe and less often, and the power loss phase after it jerks only last like 3 seconds now. it still does jerk just much shorter. i dont need to shift as smoothly as before.

right now im gonna be driving it like that until i run out of gas, after that imma replace my fuel filter. how does that sound??

oh and its all this happening with my vacuum leak and on a p75 so those are next