B16, B18, B20
By RWMIII
#272717 which ecu?
By civic15
#272720 i have an OBD1 computer with a Obd2 motor
By RWMIII
civic15 wrote:i have an OBD1 computer with a Obd2 motor

I got that from your previous post. I asked what computer? Should be a P74 or P75 for the OBD1 LS.
By civic15
#272723 could it be a PR4
By RWMIII
#272724 yes, keep forgetting that there is an OBD1 version of the PR4.
By civic15
#272726 haha it's okay you seem to know much more than i do :thumb: could all this be cause by my throttle body thats from an SIR and the intake manifold from a b18b? someone told me it could be my ECU that not doing is job well cuz when i put the ECU from an 1.6L civic 98 it works great
By RWMIII
#272727 Try a diff IACV.
By civic15
#272728 ill go see my budy in montreal he might be able to help me he's good un honda mecanic ill try changing the IACV after thry an other ECU if i don't get any results i'm letting it like this
By j.r. rider
#274312 i had the same problem with my car once...i changed the Idler motor and it went back to normal...i got mine from the junk yard..cleaned it up really good and it worked out great...good luck
By RWMIII
j.r. rider wrote:i had the same problem with my car once...i changed the Idler motor and it went back to normal...i got mine from the junk yard..cleaned it up really good and it worked out great...good luck

=IACV
By j.r. rider
#274316 yeah the IACV... solved the problem...
By civic15
#274427 today i bleeded the coolant again and played with my vacuum hoses and took off 2 or 3 sensors off while the car was runing after that the chekc engine light cam on and it started to idle really well but when i rev the RP at 4000 its start to do like a rev limiter it cuts
By Eg6H2D
civic15 wrote:today i bleeded the coolant again and played with my vacuum hoses and took off 2 or 3 sensors off while the car was runing after that the chekc engine light cam on and it started to idle really well but when i rev the RP at 4000 its start to do like a rev limiter it cuts

Check your Oxygen sensor it's on the header.. your tps needs to calibrated to the right voltage if not it's going to not function properly.. the proper ECU for the engine would be best to run it.. P 74/75 Obd1. OBD1 Pr4 can run it but the B18bs had a difference in compression i believe. needing more fuel and spark and such.. it had different intake manifold also..
By civic15
#274974 Yeah i have a an acura ecu for the b18b and its chipped to get more fuel . how do i calibrate the tps?? and ill try changing the sensor on the exaust to and also do anyone knows how to check my IACV if it work well with a multi meter!!??