B16, B18, B20
By j.r. rider
#274316 yeah the IACV... solved the problem...
By civic15
#274427 today i bleeded the coolant again and played with my vacuum hoses and took off 2 or 3 sensors off while the car was runing after that the chekc engine light cam on and it started to idle really well but when i rev the RP at 4000 its start to do like a rev limiter it cuts
By Eg6H2D
civic15 wrote:today i bleeded the coolant again and played with my vacuum hoses and took off 2 or 3 sensors off while the car was runing after that the chekc engine light cam on and it started to idle really well but when i rev the RP at 4000 its start to do like a rev limiter it cuts

Check your Oxygen sensor it's on the header.. your tps needs to calibrated to the right voltage if not it's going to not function properly.. the proper ECU for the engine would be best to run it.. P 74/75 Obd1. OBD1 Pr4 can run it but the B18bs had a difference in compression i believe. needing more fuel and spark and such.. it had different intake manifold also..
By civic15
#274974 Yeah i have a an acura ecu for the b18b and its chipped to get more fuel . how do i calibrate the tps?? and ill try changing the sensor on the exaust to and also do anyone knows how to check my IACV if it work well with a multi meter!!??