B16, B18, B20
By B20vtec-turbo
#266467 As titled say's, my engine is running lean after it warms up. It's driving me crazy and I'm having trouble locating the problem. Anyone have any idea's??

I can Start the car and it starts perfect, Idles perfect, AF read's perfect, until about the temp 170-177, then it starts to idle alittle rough and AF's jump back and forth from 16 through --, why is this? I haven't driven the car because I'm scared of messing something up running it lean like that, so I don't know AF at WOT. I know when it's idling lean, I can give it gas and the fuel comes back and AF reads fine, once the rpm's come back down, straight back to lean....wth?

EDIT... I'm running the hondata s300 and the only tune I have is one a tuner gave me that was a dyno tune for a engine like mine, expect different size injector's. So if one of you know's alot about the Smanager, is there a place in there that I can up the fuel on idle after warm up??
Post thought's below....
Last edited by B20vtec-turbo on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By B20vtec-turbo
#266507 Added more info to original post ^^^
By B20vtec-turbo
#266511 Image
Last edited by B20vtec-turbo on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By B20vtec-turbo
#266514 edited
Last edited by B20vtec-turbo on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By B20vtec-turbo
#266515 any idea's?
By RWMIII
B20vtec-turbo wrote:EDIT... I'm running the hondata s300 and the only tune I have is one a tuner gave me that was a dyno tune for a engine like mine, expect different size injector's. So if one of you know's alot about the Smanager, is there a place in there that I can up the fuel on idle after warm up??
Post thought's below....

just saw your edit

under your fuel com parameter you can adjust your air/water temp comps for fuel. what does your closed-loop low load look like? I have always set these to 0 across the board. And on open-loop low load after 175 degrees I go with no correction as well. (under water temp comps)
By B20vtec-turbo
#266533 Image

By RWMIII
#266544 can you run a datalog with it acting up? i dont care for some of the entered value ranges, but would like to see what things are looking like when it starts to go lean. ill pm you my email address.
By B20vtec-turbo
RWMIII wrote:can you run a datalog with it acting up? i dont care for some of the entered value ranges, but would like to see what things are looking like when it starts to go lean. ill pm you my email address.

I just emailed you the tune I'm running and also a data log after warm up, going lean at idle...

EDIT - I just went over the data long, dude look at my AF, it starts out low and you can see it slowing going up...wth?

Last edited by B20vtec-turbo on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By B20vtec-turbo
b20_link wrote:if u run lean all the time u going to fuck something up like
turbo
piston
valve
or warped your head

I know man, thats why I haven't drove the car... I'm trying to figure out whats wrong so I can fix it.