B16, B18, B20
By TgEG
#266059 So I have a b18b1 swap in my sedan and I'm all motor and was wondering whart bigger injectors would do for me? Thanks! :thumb:
By bks84
#266071 Nothing.

What does All Motor mean now-a-days? Intake, header and exhaust? Or what?

If you've jumped compression, put some bigger cams in, then larger injectors might help.
By TgEG
#266072 Just like N/A.
But thanks ma
By bks84
#266078 Ok, what are you mods?
By TgEG
#266080 CAI headers full exhaust.
By bks84
#266084 I see, as stated no need for larger injectors. it would be an utter waste of time and cash.

in my opinion, of course.
By TgEG
#266092 Yeah I just wanted to make sure, what would be a good cheap mod that I could get more power with? (I'm 17 and this is my first honda and I'm a car virgin)
By Eg6H2D
#266101 Next step is Hondata. that's about 550$. before hand Lightened Flywheel and a stage 2 or 3 clutch kit..

maintenance tooo... cant forget to take care of your motor..
:thumb:
By bks84
#266102 Stock motor, whats the point of a stage 2 or 3 clutch?

If a clutch is needed, I think he'd be fine on an Exedy Stage 1 and stock flywheel.

Future mods? To make more power outta the motor you're going to need to get into internally or boost it.

Neither are cheap and both require tuning.
By RWMIII
bks84 wrote:Nothing.

All motor means the same thing now as it did 10 years ago. No forced induction or power adders. :roll:

I second the Hondata suggestion. Get that thing tuned to get the most out of it.

bks84 wrote:Stock motor, whats the point of a stage 2 or 3 clutch?

Heavy footed drivers such as most Honda enthusiasts will benefit from a higher stage clutch. Same concept, better bite=better power transfer especially as he continues his build.
By TgEG
#266148 I wanna get retuned, I've been stalking Craigslist for Hondata. Plans are turbo just small boost like 5-8 psi on stock internals buy a swap and build it up and run more boost. And lca's subframe brace and tie bar. And better coilovers.
By JUICE
#266160 ^^ thats pretty much what i've done. the s300 is unnecessary for what you plan to do, but definitely bad ass if you find one for cheap. I like my eCtune for now
By bks84
RWMIII wrote:
bks84 wrote:Nothing.

All motor means the same thing now as it did 10 years ago. No forced induction or power adders. :roll:

I second the Hondata suggestion. Get that thing tuned to get the most out of it.

bks84 wrote:Stock motor, whats the point of a stage 2 or 3 clutch?

Heavy footed drivers such as most Honda enthusiasts will benefit from a higher stage clutch. Same concept, better bite=better power transfer especially as he continues his build.

All motor implies the engine has received mods other than a CAI, at to me and the people I affiliate with.

Ya, if he plans on going bigger in the future then get a better cluch, but if the future is awhile away no reason to waste the scratch on a Stage 2 or 3 clutch especially if he wont be boosted for awhile (a year or more down the road).

I realize its super easy to build someones elses car on a forum... but IMO I like to keep it realistic and go off what I would do in a given situation.
By Ajax1989
#266165 all motor aka NA... natually aspriated.. no force induction...
in other words... anyhting done to the motor to make it fast
WITHOUT a super/turbo charger...

now some say Nitrous is a FI some says its not...
that agruement has been goin on for yrs

and there is no real "stage" to clutches... its all for sales...
the better it grabs the higher stage the Compnay will sell it
to get more money
By bks84
94_jdm_ferio wrote:all motor aka NA... natually aspriated.. no force induction...
in other words... anyhting done to the motor to make it fast
WITHOUT a super/turbo charger...

yea, i understand that. so my wifes stock 03 accord is all motor cuz it doesnt have any power adders?