B16, B18, B20
By Ajax1989
bks84 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:all motor aka NA... natually aspriated.. no force induction...
in other words... anyhting done to the motor to make it fast
WITHOUT a super/turbo charger...

yea, i understand that. so my wifes stock 03 accord is all motor cuz it doesnt have any power adders?

all cars WITHOUT a TURBO/SUPER CHARGER
are NA.. which u can call all motor... the word
"power adder" can be anyhting bein NA or FI
By RWMIII
#266171 pointless arguement. dudes got an answer or attempt at reason for everything.

your small group of affiliates are small potatoes compared to the mass of actual real tuners out there who know what correct terminology to use.

yes, stages are mainly a marketing gimmick, nicely put jdm, each clutch will grab diff depending on plate/material/springs setup. a better clutch will result in more usable power being put to the ground.

stop trying to argue with everyone. its getting old. fast. if you have an opinion then state it, instead of being condescending about it. you will make more friends that way.
By bks84
#266174 Lol this forum = super serious business.

The last thing I'm worried about is making friends... online.
By RWMIII
bks84 wrote:Lol this forum = super serious business.

The last thing I'm worried about is making friends... online.

well if you cannot compose yourself in a better fashion then why not leave? and the friend comment was a hypothetical. :roll:
if people dont care for you on a board, then no one is going to hold any value to your word.
By RWMIII
#266176 back on topic for the op:

EG6b20R wrote:Next step is Hondata. that's about 550$. before hand Lightened Flywheel and a stage 2 or 3 clutch kit..

maintenance tooo... cant forget to take care of your motor..
:thumb:

this is your best advice!! :thumb: :thumb:
By TgEG
#266177 Hey know everyone, play nice :p

But thanks fo the tips.

What about neptune ive heard of it but I don't know what it is.
By TgEG
#266181 Thanks man! So I found hondata s200 on CL for 200, good deal?
By RWMIII
#266182 thats about the going price for a used one.

http://www.hondata.com/s200.html

going to have to find a tuner with the software and know how to tune it though, and look at the bottom of that page for modding your ecu
By TgEG
#266183 Yeah there's a few tuning shops out here. Thanks man, I really want it now
By Eg6H2D
bks84 wrote:Stock motor, whats the point of a stage 2 or 3 clutch?

If a clutch is needed, I think he'd be fine on an Exedy Stage 1 and stock flywheel.

Future mods? To make more power outta the motor you're going to need to get into internally or boost it.

Neither are cheap and both require tuning.

:whip:

why wouldnt he get another clutch. Oh because he doesnt need it Lightened flywheel a bit.. stage 2 will hold more and less of a situation on slippage. in case he does want to add a mod there after.. stage 2 he will be fine wont be a hard engagement either.. It does make a difference... if he's going to change the clutch since he's there might as well change the flywheel too..
By forcefedEG
#266237 There's not much love in this thread :lol:

But I'd say you'd gain the most from getting Ur current setuo tuned,

I personally wouldn't get a s200 there's little to no support for it, Evans tuning in pa had a smoking deal on s300's. A while back. Some dealers offer an upgrade for trade in on a working 200 towards a 300 I'd shop around and shoot for a 300 imo. If your gona get a hondata
By TgEG
#266249 There isn't much love ):

I just want moo powaaaaa(:
By That One Dude
#266450 I'm going to be harsh. I'm probably going to come across as a total asshole. I don't particularly care.

Do more research before you decide to modify your engine. If it's your DD and you have no other cars for backup, don't touch it until you know exactly what you're getting yourself into.

I won't feel sorry for you if your DD/only car breaks down because you didn't research everything you need to before starting. I know it sucks, and I'll feel for you because I've been there, but because I and hundreds of other people have been there, I wan't you to learn from other people's mistakes. Read as much as you can, then read more. Don't just ask a question about injectors thinking that you'll realize power gains from the engine right away.

I don't know you, and I don't know your mechanical knowledge and ability, but from this thread, I can tell you need to learn more.

I say all of this with all due respect, of course. I don't want to turn you away from modifying your car, but please, for the love of Sochiro Honda, read more before you dive into something you aren't familiar with.
By RWMIII
That One Dude wrote:Do more research before you decide to modify your engine. If it's your DD and you have no other cars for backup, don't touch it until you know exactly what you're getting yourself into.

well said. I agree with that one dude totally. research is key. we all started at the same point, whether a Honda or not. :thumb: