B16, B18, B20
By B20vtec-turbo
LsHatchKid wrote:ok I cant get that to you right now but I will go to my car tomorrow and get that for you , can i send it at anytime ?

Sure, I only get on this forum every once in awhile, but I'll try to remember to check it.
By LsHatchKid
#266123 ok well ill send it to your email , do you check that alot ?
By LsHatchKid
#266239 mu injector says RC SL9 440 cc . does the S stand for saturated ?
By B20vtec-turbo
#266252 I got your email, your car is doing the exact same thing mine was! I'm pretty sure I can figure this out for you....

What tune are you running??
Where did you get the tune?
Has the car EVER ran good with this tune?

Send the tune to my email so I can look over it...
By LsHatchKid
#266253 my injectors say RC 440 SL9 on them so is that S stand for saturated ?

its a stock gsr map that my tunner did stuf to like delete knock sensor and little things .
the car never ran with this set-up in it .

could you make a map for me ? or would that be to much to ask for
By B20vtec-turbo
LsHatchKid wrote:my injectors say RC 440 SL9 on them so is that S stand for saturated ?

its a stock gsr map that my tunner did stuf to like delete knock sensor and little things .
the car never ran with this set-up in it .

could you make a map for me ? or would that be to much to ask for

Your injectors are fine, they are saturated.

Send me your tune and let me look at it, your problem is most likely in your tune somewhere, OTHER than the fact that your pulling a IAT code, which means you need a new sensor, or you have the plugs crossed. Go look at the IAT, it's a 2 wire plug on the top of your Intake and tell me what color the wires are.
By LsHatchKid
#266256 its the actuall sensor that is broken i think , im sure all my plugs are in the right spots , and im not near my car to check the color of the wires . i actually had a promblem with my ecu once , every car that i put my ecu in the car wouldnt want to stay at idle or it wouldnt tart at all . ( tested don 2 different civics )

i took it to my tunner to fix it , when he plugged my s300 into his friends car it wouldnt start it was choppy too . he ended up fixing it to where the ecu started the car and idled fine .

i also tried a p28 in my car bone stock but didnt start again
By B20vtec-turbo
#266257 Help me, help you.... Send me your tune....

What all do you have done to the engine?
By LsHatchKid
#266258 ok how would i send you my tune ?

and its rs machine pistone stock rod , arp rod bolts etc
gsr head , 2000 itr cams , 2000 itr valve tran , edelbrock manifold , b16 tranny

thats a quick run through of my set-up
By B20vtec-turbo
#266259 The tune should be saved to your computer somewhere, I have mine saved to my documents under s300 calibrations. Send it the same way you sent the datalog...
By LsHatchKid
#266260 im gonna have to hit up my tunner cas he did it on his laptop not mines
By B20vtec-turbo
#266261 ok...

It's most likely your map sensor... either it's bad, or it's calibrated wrong in SManager.
By LsHatchKid
#266262 yea thats what some guy told me too , i dont even know if my map sensor is good because i actually found a spare throttle body in my basement and used that one , i think its from a 1.5 d15 .

and i got a spare circle clip clip that hangs behind my manifold , it sits near the map sensor clip and i believe the tps clip .

i got intouch with my tunner and i think hes gonna send the map
By B20vtec-turbo
#266264 You'll have to take a pic of the clip your talking about because I have no idea. I just sent you a map, but without a wideband, it's gonna be hard to know if the fuel's right...
By LsHatchKid
#266265 ok and i got a question for you . will the map sensor or tps sensor be able to be switched ? or are the 2 clips not compatible to do that ? also on my edelbrock victor x manifold i bolted up a little white sensor on the plenum , i guess thats the IAT ?