B16, B18, B20
By LsHatchKid
#266272 oh ok im not that familiar with tunning or messing with s300 , but i tried playing that data log i sent you ? and now that im thinking about it i do this i got my map sensor switched with my tps , dam so i guess them 2 clips being mixed up would cas no ignition and read off on my map sensor .
By B20vtec-turbo
#266276 :thumb: :thumb:
By LsHatchKid
#266277 i need a diagram of them sensors and how many wires and colors of them to each sensor so i can go check them out
By LsHatchKid
#266279 i appreciate it man , you been a help in trying to diagnose this with me , im gonna check up on them wires and make sure all my clips are theres and try and get a new map sensor
By B20vtec-turbo
LsHatchKid wrote:i appreciate it man , you been a help in trying to diagnose this with me , im gonna check up on them wires and make sure all my clips are theres and try and get a new map sensor

No problem man
By LsHatchKid
#266319 hey you said that my tps and map sensor could be crossed ? im sure that i placed them in the right spots on the throttle body but how about the clips to the sensor ? is there away that i could have plugged them in the wrong sensor and that could be the cause of me not getting no ignition to much fuel and map sensor being off ?
By bks84
#266320 thats what he's talking about. hes saying you mightve switched the plugs around, since they use the same plug.

check your map sensor and write the colors of the wires down and report back with your findings.
By LsHatchKid
#266322 i will do that , i got this link that gives me the wire count and color of each sensor so ill be using that
By B20vtec-turbo
#266346 lol oh ok, I was confused! You kept saying "clips" But I gotcha now...
By LsHatchKid
#266463 I got the car running , it was a fuel problem , the car will start but its rough because of the map
By LsHatchKid
#267490 Hey guys im wiring my vtec to my car because it wasnt pre wired . I dont got a connector to my plug that comes off the vtec selonoid but i know im suppose to do something with that right ?