B16, B18, B20
By Eg6H2D
#265931 I was just wondering what i should look for generally when there is a cold start issue rough idle to the point the engine does not want to stay on and shuts off. .

It's a friends boosted ITR. All done up.. upon start up SHE has to keep her foot on the gas until warm so it does not stall out.. once it's warm it's all normal. running Hondata s300. is this a common issue when boosted?

Any input would help. trying a new TB today find out the results later on. Im thinking its the IACV. ill try cleaning it out and see what happens but it could be other things..

Thanks guys.. :thumb:
By bks84
#266031 Might contact the tuner, I had a similiar issue on my first build (also tuned on S300). I dont know what the parameters are called, but if you contact your (her) tuner and explain the situation, he may be able to get you straightened out.
By That One Dude
#266448 Does she have a lambda sensor? If so, check the AFR on cold start up. It shouldn't go below about 12:1 for the high idle warm-up period. Obviously, too much fuel will make it bog out, and too little fuel will choke it out.

Make a trip to the tuner sooner rather than later to get this issue resolved. ITR engines are too expensive and too rare to fuck up from a minor mishap in the tuning phase.