B16, B18, B20
By hmobeg
#263144 and i swear i read some where my red spark plug wires gave me 10 xtra hp is that wrong as well
By hmobeg
#263181 well maybe the people reading my question didnt read it right i even said i did not find the year of my motor in the BSPECS posting. kinda of a hey y does my motor not show up in that posting. maybe people just need to take a chill pill!!!!
By chrono404
hmobeg wrote:well maybe the people reading my question didnt read it right i even said i did not find the year of my motor in the BSPECS posting. kinda of a hey y does my motor not show up in that posting. maybe people just need to take a chill pill!!!!

You need to stop Trollin'

Everyone in this thread has tried to help you. We want to help you become an informed individual. Having a Bright Yellow Valve Cover does nothing except add more weight for the paint. You might gain 10HP by converting to a Coil pack system. No plug wires will give you 10 hp over stock.

OBD0 is a horrid system, As stated before dizzys go out all the time. a friend of mine went through 3 in 7 Months, his 3rd was starting to go out as well. Converting to OBD1 will be a HUGE benefit. much more reliable. The OBD1 b16 made 10 more hp then the obd0 b16.

If you use Civic-EG as a resource you will learn all sorts of good things about your car and how to make it faster with out wasting money.

The only person in this thread trying to analogize a fight has been you. If you keep it up you will be banned. We dont allow the generic "Hater Tech" attitude on the site.

:lock: