B16, B18, B20
By 603 jdm
#259039 my d15b7 isnt having such a great time trying to keep the oil in her and one of my buddies from school has a complete ls swap wires and all. he wants 550 for it but i might be able to get him down to 5 or 475. the motor runs great doesnt smoke,leak or burn oil from what he says. he said it has 140k on it but doesnt know if it needs clutch or slave cylinder. its came out of a 94 or 95 ls integra. it wasnt beaten on because an older guy had it before my friend. he said hed even help me do the clutch and swap the motors. i need t know if its worth savng for because he said he would hold it fo me if im completely serious about buying it.
By ghskid06
#259040 Yes. Def worth it.
By OmarG
#259110 IF the motor is in good condition, it would be worth about $500 alone easy. It's a good deal. Snag it.
By 603 jdm
#259178 im gunna tell him i want it just got a couple side jobs i gotta do so i can start doin payments. fingers crossed! also im wondering anyone know how easy/timeconsuming the swap will be? or if ihave to mod anything?
By OmarG
#259434 The swap is pretty straight forward since he's selling you the whole swap, you should have everything you need. The slave cylinder/master cylinder is an easy fix, and so is the clutch, if the swap is still out of the car.

You can use your old D series slave cylinder on your B series tranny.
By 603 jdm
#259634 thanks man, im just trying to make my b7 last long enough for me to buy the ls. im hopeing i can afford it sooner then later