B16, B18, B20
By forcefedEG
#258304 Yes sir! pr3 will fit, and for what its worth I've ran.them with out.that bolt before because of it.being stripped, :thumb:

Email the guy on eBay and see if.he.will take a money order if u get a set I would be interested In the one at the cam.gear on the intake side lmao
By Gustavo
EG6b20R wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:Overtightened it huh? Gotta remember not to gorilla tighten things.down. and I see another issue. the valve nut next to where the broken part of the dizzy. that's a flange nut.... u need 6m Cap nuts for the valve cover. .. =] :thumb:

No the guy that had the car b4 me used a wrong dissy n only that bolt held it 2gether n when i replaced the dissy n stuff n tighten it i go 2 start the car n it broke. N like all the vc nuts r different. Ur getting ahead of me thats on my next updates. :lol:

That's a bad.. Oh how i have Mickey Mousers!!!! Why cant they get the right ish the 1st time!! gezzz!!! I seen that ebay auction of the parts u need. it's at $30 bucks now..

I just got my paypal activated n stuff. I'll check it out. But i found a guy with 1 n cheap.
By Gustavo
forcefedEG wrote:Yes sir! pr3 will fit, and for what its worth I've ran.them with out.that bolt before because of it.being stripped, :thumb:

Email the guy on eBay and see if.he.will take a money order if u get a set I would be interested In the one at the cam.gear on the intake side lmao

:woot: N i found a guy with 1 n he's selling it 2 me 4 $10 bucks. I'm goin 2 pick it up later 2day.
By Eg6H2D
Gustavo wrote:
forcefedEG wrote:Yes sir! pr3 will fit, and for what its worth I've ran.them with out.that bolt before because of it.being stripped, :thumb:

:woot: N i found a guy with 1 n he's selling it 2 me 4 $10 bucks. I'm goin 2 pick it up later 2day.

Hell yea!! Bot make sure to get the right bolt for the wholes that go there!!! :thumb:
By Gustavo
EG6b20R wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

Hell yea!! Bot make sure to get the right bolt for the wholes that go there!!! :thumb:

I will. :thumb:
By forcefedEG
#258560 That's a good find, it dosent always work out that well lol :thumb:
By Gustavo
forcefedEG wrote:That's a good find, it dosent always work out that well lol :thumb:

I know. The guy had a whole box of gsr parts. So i know who 2 call when i need something.