B16, B18, B20
By rogelio94
#257869 i put a b18b1 automatic on my 94 civic dx my alternato hits and tranny only has 2nd N 3rd
By Eg6H2D
#257906 So what are you looking for answers? Need more info on what you want? Was your car originally an automatic?
By forcefedEG
#257912 If the car was originally an auto car , the d series trans have one less shift solenoid than a b trans so you will need to pin that in the same way you do vtec wiring, this is more.than likely why you don't.have all your gears. you will have to use a haynes manual to know the pin locations my friend ran into this when he was going to swap his dads hatch instead he.went manual, and you'll need.the auto ls ecu no way around it hope this helps and for your alternator hitting I'd say check your mounts,
By rogelio94
#257955 im thinking of converting to manual im tired of automatic is my first swap so if you guys can help me out that be great i was checking for trannies and found a y80 for $350 and s80 for $700
By forcefedEG
#257970 That's not a bad price. You will need

Trans , custom mount (innovative or hasport), trans Linkage, ecu, clutch pedals, clutch master cylinder and line, and clutch and flywheel and a slave cylinder, and t bracket for trans, and possibly other axles Idk about the interchange of auto to manual b axles

Hope this helps you may need a doaner car from a junk yard as well :thumb:
By rogelio94
#257974 thanks man ill start looking for part i found the three pedals but the guy wants 75 bucks
By eh1hatch
#259479 just completed an ls swap in my 92 hatch. wasnt getting any spark. when i checked the dizzy coil was good and think the ignitor is good. i wasnt getting voltage on the yel/grn wire going to the ignitor. trace mny problem and the strut tower wire harness for the body and engine didnt line up. been trying to find a pinout for that plug(14 pin connector) mine only has twelve pins in there. the car has ex body harness and lx engine harness. is that why they dont match up? do i need the ex engine harness or can i repin the lx to work?